Premium Meat Ager
A patented chamber for ripening meat using a wall of Himalayan salt
We offer you a natural way of steak aging while showcasing the process in a beautiful environment.
The Aging Room chamber is a meat ager that is equipped with an illuminated wall made of bricks of Himalayan salt.
With the help of patented techniques, salt plays an important role in creating perfect conditions for aging steaks.
The salt contributes to the drying process and acts as a natural antibacterial element. The meat ripens without exposure to any additional processes.
The Aging Room standard features include:
- Salt wall with LED illumination
- Measurement and control technology pre-piping in R134a
- 2× hanger bars
- Rack with two levels
- Drainage channel for the salt wall
- Salt resistant stainless-steel tub
- Self-closing door with pressure compensation
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Triple insulated glazing
Variable in dimension and geometry:
- Additional covers: stone-look, steel-look, or wood-look
- Additional screens: transparent insight, connection to the shop window
- Additional placement: hanger bar, rack
- Additional technology: alarm module reports to a smartphone
- An emergency device and contact switch disrupt the air circulation when the door is open.
- Adjustable, two-rowed hanger bar to ripen and present whole racks.
- Adjustable two-level dishwasher-safe rack; small contact area – ideal ripening process.
- Defined the indoor climate of 33.8 F to 37.4 F cold room temperature and humidity of 80%.
- Stainless steel evaporator with gold-anodized lamellae.
- Perfect climatic conditions and germ inhibiting by the patented system, with LED illumination.
- Ready for connection control box and control unit; temperature recording included.
- Cooling piping and acoustic warning if the door is left opened.
- Drain channel and a funnel siphon system.
- Himalayan salt in a vertical stainless-steel guide.